Your independent business. Your way.
We're dedicated to servicing Registered Investment Advisers — especially the unique needs of independent RIAs that manage client assets. Leverage the same web-based technology that powers our retail brokerage to power your business.
- No software downloads; web-based (Admin and Client) and mobile (Client) applications
- Ability to open accounts online, place trades, monitor activity, and access client portfolios anytime and anywhere.
- Group Trading with the ability to customize groups and enter aggregate trades with just a few mouse clicks.
- Ability to enter complex orders including multi-leg combinations.
- Flexibility to invest in nearly any asset class, including options spreads, in IRAs.
- Knowledgeable and proactive back-office support.
- No monthly access fees or hidden charges.
Every investment adviser is different, and each adviser has unique needs based on the products and services they offer and the clients they serve.
MoneyBlock provides flexible technology, product and service solutions to help you meet the needs of your business and your clients.
Transitioning your business from one broker-dealer to another takes time away from creating new relationships and growing your business.
At MoneyBlock, we offer personalized support and online services to help you minimize the time required to transition your business.
Want to learn more? Contact a Relationship Manager today.
As an independent broker-dealer, we understand your desire for independence. That's why we don't require RIAs that work with us to allocate to proprietary products.
With MoneyBlock, you choose the products and services to provide and we'll provide tools and support to help you and your clients achieve your objectives.
MoneyBlock's platform includes Group Trading for executing simple or complex strategies across multiple client accounts.
We also support RIAs that use exchange-traded options to generate income or hedge risk on a single position or an entire portfolio.
For non-qualified accounts, we offer non-leveraged, limited margin for trading option spreads or cash-secured puts.